Emerging Technologies Associates
We are committed to enhancing resource productivity through targeted strategies for our clients.
We advise our clients in discovering untapped energy efficiency productivity gains within their organizations or corporations before investing in costly measures and creating unique opportunities for financial and carbon savings. Our ultimate goal is to make it easier for large organizations with 200 buildings or more and global strategic management teams to adopt the best practices and in class technologies with profitability as the number one goal.
- Aug. 08, 2013 IDSM Strategies at San Diego Gas & Electric Energy Innovation Center
- Aug. 21, 2013 How To Sell Lighting Projects at San Diego Gas & Electric Energy Innovation Center
- Oct. 01, 2013 ENERGY STAR Best Practices at San Diego Gas & Electric Energy Innovation Center
- Oct. 15, 2013 CALCTP Business Development at Pacific Gas & Electric Pacific Energy Center
- November 13, 2012 - Emerging Technologies Associates Inc. is certified as a "Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business" (SDVBO) by the US Department of Veteran Affairs.
- November 13, 2012 - Emerging Technologies Associates, Inc has been certified as a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) with the State of California.
- November 6, 2013 and December 6, 2013 - NEW Energy Efficiency Executive Seminars
- January 14, 2013 - Daryl DeJean in partnership with San Diego State University has completed a new workshop for Faculty
- January 08, 2013 - Order Adopting Regulations AB 1103 Commercial Building Energy Use Disclosure Program
- October 04, 2012 - San Diego State University PowerSave Green Campus Networking Event
- October 14-17, 2012 - AASHE LA Conference Expo, Los Angeles Convention Center, LA
Seminars & Conferences
- How To Sell Lighting Projects at SMUD (Sacramento Municipal Utility District)
- Energy Efficiency Project Financing Strategies at San Diego Gas & Electric Energy Innovation Center
- CALCTP Business Development Seminar at Southern California Edison
- CALCTP Business Development at Pacific Gas & Electric Pacific Energy Center
- US Green Building Council-LA Existing Building Committee Meeting, Los Angeles, CA
- Business Development Module of CALCTP
- Building Management Systems (BMS) and Advanced Lighting Control Systems (ALCS)
- Advanced Lighting Technologies