Emerging Technologies Associates
We are committed to enhancing resource productivity through targeted strategies for our clients.
We advise our clients in discovering untapped energy efficiency productivity gains within their organizations or corporations before investing in costly measures and creating unique opportunities for financial and carbon savings. Our ultimate goal is to make it easier for large organizations with 200 buildings or more and global strategic management teams to adopt the best practices and in class technologies with profitability as the number one goal.
- January 14, 2013 - Daryl DeJean in partnership with San Diego State University has completed a new workshop for Faculty
- October 04, 2012 - San Diego State University PowerSave Green Campus Networking Event
- October 14-17, 2012 - AASHE LA Conference Expo, Los Angeles Convention Center, LA
- October 21-24, 2012 - ASTM International E06.81 Building Economics Technical Committee Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia
- October 24, 2012 - CALCTP Business Development Sponsored By Southern California Edison. Location: Energy Education Center, Irwindale, CA
- October 30, 2012 - ENERGY STAR Benchmarking sponsored by San Diego Gas & Electric Energy Innovation Center, San Diego, CA
- November 02, 2012 - CALCTP Business Development Seminar Sponsored by Pacific Gas & Electric, San Francisco
Latest Seminars & Conferences
- US Green Building Council-LA Existing Building Committee Meeting, Los Angeles, CA
- Business Development Module of CALCTP
- Building Management Systems (BMS) and Advanced Lighting Control Systems (ALCS)
- Advanced Lighting Technologies
- Business Development Module of CALCTPsponsored by Southern California Edison, Irwindale, CA